Having makeover changes can sound and be fun, it can cheer you up, give you the opportunity to discover your face in more layers and lights, it can point out the wonderful and most beautiful parts of your face. Experimenting can lead you to expose some new segments of your personality. Maybe you never knew that you can look very seductive or even more attractive with the natural look. Perhaps you’ve been forcing one style for too long and now is the right time for a change.
- Take a good look at yourself. Focus on what you like, not the opposite. And then, focus on what you think it could look better.
- Start searching for your new look. Make a moodborad and create your picture collections. Pinterest is a good start. In the end, these pictures will summaries what is that you are attracted to.
- Choose a style.
- Get a feedback from a person you trust.
- Then, become daring and just have fun with it.
- To make more of it, maybe you can take a picture of yourself just to compare that – before-after- moment.
- If you are uncertain what would look good on you, take a walk to the department store and give a chance to a professional make-up artist to make the most of your face.
- Remove your old make up sets and get a new one. You want a fresh start.
- Each part of your face would need tinder and soft care. Your eyebrows need to follow the shape of your face, your lips, whether they are thin or big, need to get noticeable, your eyelash have to be long. Choose the right powder for your tone skin, don’t mix daytime and nighttime make up, strong makeup for a day is never appalling, use your drama at night, but for the daytime, go for the more natural look.
- If you want to change the color of your eyebrows, let the professional take care of that, you don’t want any wrong effect on your face.
- Don’t use just any make up set. Using artificial products can damage your skin. So, one of the best choices for your new style and look is definitely Jane Iredale makeup that is based on natural minerals, as well as super handy tools and appliers, that will become your must have toolkit.
- Take the time in front of your mirror enjoying trying out the various colors and combinations.
It’s also very important to know that your skin is reflecting your health condition, so if you want a gentle baby skin, you should also include healthy nutrient-rich food and avoid refined sugars; drink a lot of water or tea, avoid those tempting, so called coffee-meals; and get a lot of sleep.
Exercise regularly by doing yoga, jogging or going to the gym, because, if you want to treat yourself with various looks, you will need a good foundation, so treat your body well.